What is the Patient Ambassador Club (PAC)?
The PAC is a group of patients who have received life-saving or life-changing care at CHRISTUS Children’s. PAC members serve as ambassadors for the Hospital in the community, sharing their story to help drive participation in local fundraising campaigns and events, educating the community about CHRISTUS Children’s and why it should be supported, and helping reinforce the Hospital’s position as a health care leader.
As a PAC member, you have the opportunity to be involved in key fundraising activities, in-store sponsor visits, kick-off events, and be featured on social media platforms and various other marketing items.
Criteria for Patient Ambassador Program Candidates:
- The child has been directly impacted by CHRISTUS Children’s and/or Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
- The child and/or parent(s) is/are willing to speak openly about the child’s medical story.
- The child and/or parent(s) is/are well-spoken and comfortable being photographed and participating in recorded or live interviews.
- Your family is willing to be engaged in fundraising and awareness activities for CHRISTUS Children’s.
- Your family is willing and able to travel or attend in-person or virtual events across the San Antonio market area.