Miracle Marathon isn’t your everyday marathon. In fact, it’s a marathon that anyone can complete.
You, your teammates, and even your family can walk, run or simply move one mile every day, for 27 days – and complete a Miracle Marathon! A marathon is 26.2 miles, so why the extra day? Because it’s a marathon, plus an extra mile for the kids! Starting Sept. 1 and continuing until Sept. 27, we invite you to get active and help local kids get well by raising funds for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
How to sign up!
- Visit www.MiracleMarathon.org, click “register” and follow the online instructions.
- Register as a Miracle Maker, for $27.20, and receive your starter kit full of great prizes.
- Then, you can either :
- Join an existing team
- Start your own team
- Register as an individual
- Choose a hospital you would like to support. Our local Children’s Miracle Network Hospital is the Children’s Hospital of San Antonio.
- Finish the registration process, to receive your personal, online fundraising page.
Once you are registered, you will receive more information about Miracle Marathon, and the children you will be helping at Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. To learn more about Miracle Marathon, or to get registered today, visit www.MiracleMarathon.org.